A toxic and clogged colon is the source of many health problems. Toxins retained in the bowel can leak into the surrounding tissues and the blood, affecting the other organs. Most diseases can be traced to a toxic colon or deficiencies in vitamins and minerals. The colon is responsible for absorbing water, vitamins and minerals into the blood. A clogged and toxic bowel can not have good absorption. A detox will help remove all the toxins in your body.
An unhealthy colon makes you feel tired and sluggish. It basically sucks the life out of you. They weigh you down with unnecessary weight gain. You begin to look tired. You wake up and feel like you have not slept all night. You become irritable and grumpy and if you are overweight all attempts of losing weight fail. Which is why a regular detox is necessary.
RELATED POST: 9 DAY DETOX DIET PROGRAM FOR QUICK WEIGHT LOSS
Top 5 Health Concerns Associated With A Clogged Colon
1. Weaker Immune System: A blocked colon, when left untreated, eventually affects and weakens the immune system dramatically which will make you susceptible to diseases. For example if you have been constantly catching a cold or the flu, detoxing will help. When the body detoxes, it is freed up from the toxic burden on major organs and can operate like it was designed to.
2. Abdominal Pain: When the waste is accumulated at one place inside your stomach, chances are that you would develop immense pain in that particular region. A blocked colon is very painful indeed.
3. Problems with Digestion: A blocked colon poses to be a great threat to your digestive systems. If the colon isn’t functioning properly the process of nutrient absorption, digestion, assimilation and excretion would not work. Any disturbance in these processes would lead to eventual digestive problems.
4. Colon Cancer: One of the most life-threatening conditions associated with a blocked colon is colon cancer. Colon cancer is a common cause of the rising number of death toll worldwide. When the colon remains clogged for years and fails to breathe properly, it results in cancer.
5. Constipation: A blocked colon results in constipation. This is one of the most common effects of colon disorder. When your colon is blocked, it actually means that the wastes and faeces are all sticking to the colon walls and there’s no way for these debris to come out. Consequently your system suffers and you fail to pass stools clearly. Constipation can sometimes be very painful and might as well lead to more serious health complications.
ALSO READ: 3 EASY STEPS TO GET RID OF ACNE OVERNIGHT
How can you cleanse the colon naturally?
Aloe Vera Gel is a very reliable colon cleanser and a natural detox agent. Aloe Vera is 100% natural with no artificial additives. It is used as an effective detoxifying and purifying agent to colon health. Aloe Vera Gel cleanses the colon effectively without any harmful or unwanted effects. Aloe contains ample amount of Vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients that can help removing toxins from the body, especially from the intestines.
You can extract the Aloe Vera Gel plant directly however you need to ensure that you have chosen the right kind of Aloe, There are around 400 species found in arid regions around the world, they are each beneficial in their own way but there is only one species that has been recognized for its soothing abilities and that is the Aloe Barbadensis Miller. If you do not have access to this plant, no need to worry. You can use the bottled Aloe Vera Gel and I recommend the Forever Aloe Vera Gel. It is made from 96.2% Pure Stabilized Aloe. Almost like slicing open an aloe leaf and consuming the gel directly from the plant. There are no chemicals added at processing. Only pure natural ingredients used.
You can also eat food that are high in fiber such as Bran Flakes and whole wheat bread. Eat lots of fruits and drink enough water. If you are in need of additional fiber, Forever Living Fiber is a quick dissolving powder which can effortlessly add 5 grams of fiber to your diet – the equivalent of almost 2 slices of whole wheat toast – to any drink or food.
If you liked this article about detoxing and are ready to build some long-term healthy eating habits, Our 30 Day Weight Loss Challenge is the best place to start!
If quick weight loss is what you are looking for, you are at the right place. With the 30 Day Weight Loss Challenge, you will:
- Completely change your eating habits
- Lose weight, keep it off and start feeling light and free again
- Get more clean energy from the foods you eat and supplements you take
- Start living the happy and healthy life you deserve.
You will get to witness first hand how this program has changed people’s eating habits and have found a diet that truly works for them in the long-term.
If you are ready to take the first step towards change, this is the BEST place you should start. We will teach you exactly how to make the necessary changes in your diet and your lifestyle and how to keep the weight off
Click here to start YOUR 30 Day Weight Loss Challenge today to see how real people are getting real results in just 4 short weeks!